OptionSmart Picks, is an Options Stock Picking system that can be traded automatically or manually. Here’s how auto-trading at OptionSmart Picks works:
Simply subscribe to OptionSmarts Momentum Plays then…
- They’ll send you email alerts and Research Notes and publish them on their website.
- You open a trading account with one of their partner brokerages.
- You configure your auto-trading settings.
- They may have up to 6 open spread and buy call/put positions.
- There are no minimum capital requirements.
- They recommend you allocate 15% of your trading capital per trade and put 10% aside as a reserve.
- Your brokerage requests for our approval
- OptionSmarts approve your auto-trading and start sending trading alerts to you and your brokerage.
- Your brokerage executes the OptionSmarts trading alerts on a best-effort basis.
Not interested in auto-trading? Order their Light Version (skipping items 4-7 above) and get 30% off.