Jason Fielder is at it again, this time releasing Delphi Scalper a Forex Signalling System that uses multiple custom indicators to predict the best time to scalp but also the best pairs to trade.
He’s back tested the system and found that he can pick the right direction with about 70% accuracy. Plus, because it’s a scalping system you’ll only be looking to pick up 10-40 pips each trade which means you’ll be in and out of the market fairly quickly giving you time to get on with the rest of your life.
So, how does it work?
Below you can see a typical setup using the Delphi Scalper system and indicators. Let me explain all the elements to help you get a better understanding of what part each indicator is playing:
- The blue block indicates the best time period to trade (if this doesn’t show on your chart then you shouldn’t be trading this system).
- Each line in the graph at the bottom of the chart represents a currency and if two lines are moving away from each other then that’s the pair you should trade, e.g. in the case below the EUR is moving down and the USD is moving up so you’d trade the EURUSD pair.
- You’ll see a small Red down arrow above the big red price bar in the blue box area. This arrow tells you when you which direction you should trade and which the price bar shows signs of a trade.
- The yellow horizontal lines represent the Entry and Exit points. If you’d taken this trade you would have entered and exited the entire trade within one hour (as this is an Hourly chart and the price moved from entry to Take Profit within that time period.
The arrows on the chart below may help you understand it a bit better:
Don’t miss out on their 2 great giveaways!
As part of the Delphi Scalper launch Jason has made available two cool trading tools:
- A “Hot Time” indicator which will help you choose the right time to trade
- A video report on his secrets for developing a High Probability Scalping System
To take advantage of these giveaways and to learn more about Delphi Scalper click the link below…